Monday, April 27, 2009

Our first "business lunch"

After a lot of confusions and a lot of cancelled plans, the ladies and I finally got our "business lunch" that we have been talking about for ages. And I have to say, that I wouldn't have wished to spend my lunch in any other way than with my Oh-So-Lovely-Friends, close to the buffet table at Dragon Palace. I'm really considering to fulfill the pop-up idea that I just got now, of a buffet revolution in Uppsala! Hahaha...Goodness I'm crazy. Sandra come to common sense now and realize that if we would make a buffet revolution, and try out all the buffets here in Uppsala, we would probably roll down the hill instead of running down the hill when we graduate! Haha, and with that in mind...I think I'll pass -.-

Shill and I was terrified over the biology test this morning.

Don't we just love group pics? - Yes, we do.

So what girls do we have here? One sucking her spoon and another one marketing a bread crumb?




The real reason I went to the place! Hahahaha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment