Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Putting myself first

Today I am going to be a good girl. Meeting up my little sister (she is my Godsister) Josefine at 11.00 am. (yes, that early) for a swim at Centralbadet and then talk some unimportant shit as well as, important about Mission B...So excited! I haven't had a swim in a very long time, and I haven't met my little sis in a very long time, and I know that my excuse always is the same about my struggle against time...but today I don't care. It is Easter break, and I have to do something for myself. I owe to do something to myself.

However, I don't know how many lenghts I will manage with this bloated stomach, that the breakfast caused me (I knew I shouldn't had taken oatmeal -.-), and the terrible muscle pain I have in my upper arm from the yoga session I did yesterday morning...So I guess there might be some more talking than actually training...which I don't actually mind...:P

See you later alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment