Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring time

I'm back! And with me I have a pounding headache caused by the extraordinary UV rays that the sun for once (in a very long time) shone over Uppsala. Usually, I would complain about every "crazy" Swede that walks around in a tank top and surfing shorts like it's 25°C and the middle of June. - Like my sis said "If they look like that now, what happens when it's summer for real? Are they going to walk around in their underwear?!" However, today...I didn't. Because I believe that the summer has arrived. --- Haha, just kidding. I don't believe that summer has actually arrived, but I definitely believe that spring is here. And, that it is here to stay.

Me, myself did not cross the line of wearing hotpants and a halterneck. On the other hand, I did use a pair of my oversized shades just like all the people passing by. I always get stunned by how many hot people there are actually out there when the shades season is here. :P I don't know if it's because they are naturally hot or if it's just the dark sexy sunglasses that make them hot - but honestly I DON'T CARE! :D


My feeling towards spring...and don't worry, it's all on me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment