Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Alanya part 2

The calorie intake for last week...I'd rather not know. But let me just show you how one of the (extreme) days could look like...

Steady breakfast


...so that we'd have the energy to take long sunny walks



If you want to be almost alone on the beach, you really have to walk quite far. But it's definitely worth it ;)


Some shadow! I was so happy to find that tree...


Alanya has beautiful beaches...♥



Baklava á la Turkey is the best. But I must warn you, don't even think about counting the calories, haha!


Evening outing...

to the centrum of Alanya


Sis, mami, and me


When finding a fruit market, we went crazy. Every single fruit in Turkey is DELICIOUS

Night snacking with Turkish pizza at Jimmy's

Mum with her new haircut

And sis with hers

Chocolate ice-cream...soooooo good! Why don't they have soft chocolate ice-cream in Sweden? :o


Like I said, I don't want to know the calorie intake.


No comments:

Post a Comment