Tuesday, September 7, 2010

many lessons..

today, I found many lessons and many people who inspired me. from any incidents that occurred. I like finding my purpose in life. even it's make me more dreaming. but I think dreaming not a wrong thing. for me dream like "SPIRIT TO ALWAYS BECOME BETTER AND BETTER" many people afraid to dream, but it wasn't for me. I would dream as high as I could. but not just dreaming, I will  also try to reach. because much of burden that I carry. therefore, I must be the best. For my parents who have sacrificed their lives for opened the road to me to reached all my dream. For all my teacher that have been to share their information for me, all ready to be patient and still teach even as I'm naughty. For all my family and my friends who have given me the passion and prayer every day. I promise I will never let them disappointing. and I believe that all they prayers are the best prayer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment