Sunday, September 5, 2010

hello fellas ! :D
tomorrow I'll go to Japan, hope I'll get there safe ya :)
hmm, btw now I'm very very bored ! or we can say it with : BAD MOOD. I need something to do, something new ! if I'm bored like this, I have no inspiration for writing a new post. argh -___- anyone have an idea ?

okay, no answer, haha. I'll tell you what will I do in Japan *just a little 'kay?* . in Japan I'll go to Universal Studios, Disney Land, Disney Sea, and the other I forget XD . it'll be VERY FUN ! yea, meeting the Disney and US characters and take a picture with them, I LOVE IT ! beside that, don't forget to do the most important thing for girls : SHOPPING ! say hurray ! I'll hunt cute things there. it'll be very exciting :D

guys ... I'm really really confused. I have nothing to share right now. so sorry, bye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment