Wednesday, September 22, 2010

hello guys :) long time no post. HAHA 


It's time to 'back to school' thing. I'm so lazy to do that -__- school's suck! Especially, my school. Full of bullshit. When the first time I went to school at 9th grade, the teacher said that there will be NO HOMEWORK. But do you know that there's STILL MANY HOMEWORK! BULLSHIT! I hate it. 


Now, I'm typing my posting at school at break time. My friends is watching horror movie. Btw, I hate horror movies. ALL! No exception. Hmm, Dycka said that today is Key SHINee oppa birthday. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR KEY OPPA, wish you all the best and Jesus Bless You always :)


Recently, I love to listen Park Bom's song. It's You and I. The lyric is so touching and of course, SO SWEET! HAHA. 


Really guys, I have nothing in my brain. I don't know what to post today .____.
so, bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment