Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello my beloved fellas :D how are you? I hope you all are still fine like me ya. Yesterday evening I arrived at home at 11.00 p.m. I'm very tired yesterday. So, after I took a bath I slept. Then I woke up at 09.30 a.m, hihi. My vacation at Japan is fun and exciting, although there's some things that made me in bad mood. And now, I want to tell you the schedule when I was in Japan <3


Tuesday, 7th September 2010
My family and I went to Surabaya. First, we went to Tempo Doeloe Restaurant to have lunch. Then we went to Juanda Airport to have a flight to Changi Airport, Singapore by Silk Air. We transfered at Changi Airport first. An hour later we continued our flight to Kansai Airport in Osaka, Japan by Singapore Airlines (SQ). The flight is 6 hours. I was very tired of sitting, haha. In the plane, my little brother and I were watching films and listening to music. I watched Karate Kid and listened to Miranda Cosgrove's songs in Sparks Fly album. Six hours later, we arrived at Kansai Airport.


Wednesday, 8th September 2010
We arrived at Kansai Airport, Osaka. We changed our clothes then getting ready to go to Universal Studios Japan. We went to USJ by bus with the other tour member. From Kansai Airport, we picked up by Ms. Lina, our local tour guide. She is an Indonesian but she stayed at Japan to study. Her Japan Language is fluent, I was impressed. At the bus we were given an onigiri, a bottle of ocha, and a sandwich. The onigiri taste yummy. I like it very much. The ocha is rather bitter, but it's healthy. After that, we were arrived at Universal Studios Japan. We took a family photo then went inside the USJ and played some games and attractions. We had lunch at Louis Pizza at the USJ. At 06.00 p.m we gathered in front of the Universal City Walk. Beside the City Walk, there's Hard Rock. We were having dinner in Hard Rock Restaurant. We ate grilled ribs with rice. It tastes yummy! Then we went to Hyatt Regency Hotel to take a rest.
onigiri
Universal Studios Japan
Universal City Walk, Osaka
rice and grilled ribs @hard rock restaurant
Pizza :9


Thursday, 9th September 2010
We went to Kyoto to visit Kyomizu Temple. We took some photos there and shopping at the small shops near the temple. At the temple, there is a love stone. If you can walk straight with closed eyes without hitting anyone it means you have found your true love. But I didn't try it, hehe. Then  we went to Heian Shrine. Actually I forgot what is Heian Shrine, HAHAHA. But maybe it's a temple. After that we went to AEON Mall (I don't sure about the writing of the name) in Kyoto. I bought a bag, a flat shoes and guess what, I found Sichan's snack, CHOCOBI! HAHA. We had lunch in a small restaurant. I didn't know the name. At the restaurant, we ate chicken karrage and tokatsu set. It's yummy! HAHA. Especially the chicken karrage, hmmm :9 . For dinner, we ate grilled meat. After we were full, we went to Kyoto Station to go to Toyohashi by a Shinkansen. We took a rest at Associa Hotel, Toyohasi.
Kyomizu Temple
love stone
chocobi :D
chicken karrage
tokatsu set
grilled meat
shinkansen . type : hikari superxpress
Friday, 10th September 2010
At the morning we went to Gotemba Factory Outlet for shopping. All things at the outlet is BRANDED. So, you now the price if it's branded, rite? Very expensive! Haha. But I still asked my mom to buy me some clothes :p . After we were satisfied of shopping, we went to Mount Fujiyama. It's very high. But, Mount Fuji is only looks beautiful when it's winter. When it's not winter, it just looks like a usual mountain, nothing special. There was some souvenir shops near the Mount Fuji. My mom bought almond peanuts for souvenir. Guess what, the shop keeper can speak Indonesian! But just a little, haha. After that we went to Jiraggon Hotel at Kawaguchi. We had dinner at the hotel. To have a dinner, we must wear yukata. It was my first time of wearing yukata. After we're full, we went back to our own room, and took a rest.

Mt. Fujiyama
when we were at Mt. Fuji, it feels like we were above the clouds
Indonesian Language!
me in yukata
Saturday, 5th September 2010
We went to Tokyo. We had a city tour to visit and pass Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise Street, Imperial Palace, Odaiba New Metropolitan of Tokyo. We went to Ginza and Harajuku Shopping District for shopping. At Ginza and Harajuku all the things is branded. I bought some T-Shirts at ZARA. My mom wanted to buy a bag from Louis Vuitton, but the price is ¥132.000. It is Rp13.200.000 in rupiah. So, she didn't buy it. Hmm, before we went to Ginza, we ate sukiyaki. It's super duper delicious! I like it very much. At Harajuku, I found Shibuya Community Bus HACHIKO was passing in front of me when I was walking. After we satisfied of shopping, we went to Odaiba. Odaiba is an island in Japan. We went there by passing Rainbow Bridge. At Odaiba, there's a Liberty Statue. It's same with the Liberty in USA, but in Odaiba the Liberty is smaller. We took a rest at Grand Pacific Hotel.
Harajuku Station
sukiyaki :9
Shibuya Community Bus HACHIKO
Liberty @Odaiba, Japan (behind the Liberty there's Rainbow Bridge)
Sunday, 6th September 2010
We went to Disneyland! Yippiee! In the Disneyland I played Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, watched Captain EO featuring Michael Jackson, went to a doll house It's A Small World and Pirates of Caribbean. Beside that, I watched A Disney Halloween Parade. The parade was fantastic! And I love the song of the parade too, HAHA. I wanted to share you one Japanese word. OBAKE. Obake is same with ghost (hantu). I knew it from the song of the parade, then I asked it to Ms. Lina. We were very tired, so we went back to Grand Pacific Hotel to take a rest. 
Tokyo Disneyland
Monday, 7th September 2010
We went to DisneySea today. It was very fun! I played Storm Rider, Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull, Journey to the Center of the Earth, watched The Magic Lamp Theater and went to Sindbad's Storybook Voyage doll house. I was very tired! Guess what, I queued for Journey to the Center of the Earth for 2 hours! What the hell, everybody wants to enjoy it. Ckckck. Hmm, I was shopping at the souvenir store in DisneySea too. I bought two teddy bears with the clothes. The teddy bears is very cute! I love them! After that, we had dinner in Hanamasa Restaurant then went to Narita Excel Hotel. The hotel located near the Narita Airport.
Teddy Bear
Tuesday, 8th September 2010
We went home to Indonesia! Some of the tour member were staying at Singapore first. So, this is the end of my vacation. 

Thanks for listening guys :D
And sorry for the bad english, hehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment