Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bon voyage my friends!

This morning some of my friends left for a week as exchange students in France. I am a bit envy that they'll get to leave a cold and snowy (!) Sweden. But at the same time, they won't be going to Paris, so I'm not AS envious about them eating snails and crème brulée, drinking white wine (because red one I don't like), practising French, and spend the days with full-blooded Frenchies anymore...Meanwhile, I will be studying and drinking tea in Sweden.

Well, it doesn't really weigh up to the fact that they are going to France, but I just remembered a fact that will. See, if I would have gone to France, I would miss my lovely mother's birthday on Tuesday since we'd come back on Wednesday! And all the crème brulée in the world can´t make up for that...right? ^^ Hehe...Jeez, it just struck me that I haven't bought her anything yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment