Friday, October 23, 2009

Don't forget to laugh ;D

After watching my previous post I just can't stop laughing, hahaha...It was really weird to just sit down and talk to a camera like that, but like I said "sometimes has to be the first time right?". Nevertheless, I have to add that it was kind of fun too, haha. And judging from the feedback, maybe I have to do it again sometime. I mean who knows, I might become the next most famous TV reporter someday, so I have to practise! ;P

Moving the topic to another fun-weird incident that happened today was just before I was heading home. I went down to my locker after Chinese class, and there I met this guy that I have math and Swedish with. I was kind of shocked since it was like 5.20 p.m. and usually most of the school is empty...(Observe: he wasn't waiting for me, he was just there because...well I really don't know!) Anyway, we chatted for a while as I grabbed my stuff, and by then, I started to wonder why he was still just standing there. However, it never really bothered me since it was a nice act of him to wait for me. So then we headed towards the exit, where we found ourselves blocked by this plastic fence encircling different kinds of gym equipment. We were like "HUH? What is this nonsense?, haha" before we rounded the fence to reach the doors. But what happens then?

Romantic music starts to play! He was like "erm...okaaaaay...." and all I say is "what the...???". First of all, romantic music isn't really what you expect listening to while working out. Secondly, it couldn't have happened on a better occasion, huh?! Oh my God, how we laughed.

So people reading this post, don't forget to laugh OK? Even if it's at yourself, or at any other awkward situation. A big laugh and a smile on your face is what makes life much more bright ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment