Sunday, October 18, 2009

Go Gossip Girl ;D


I will probably sound like a total “newly teen” with my over-excitement now, but it cannot be helped because tonight Gossip Girl starts again! I’ve cut down on lots of series since I started college, because I simply don’t have the time to glue myself in front of the TV every single day of the week to watch every single “favorite show” of mine anymore. In a way, it’s kind of good because there was a lot of crap I could waste my time on during those days…However, it never really got to the point of watching Family Guy or David Letterman (thank God!)…Now I have cut down on my long list of “must watch because it’s my favorite series” to three essential ones: One Tree Hill, Ugly Betty, and Gossip Girl.

It feels good to not have Desperate Housewives or Grey’s Anatomy ruling my evenings, but at the same time I miss the feeling of not having anything to do, and instead watch a lot of TV, haha. But as they say: things change, and hopefully for the better. So maybe I had to give up late nights with Prison Break in order to gain something else, like the understanding of how to priority something. Which Gossip Girl is a perfect example of! (So seriously, it’s nothing wrong with getting this excited!)

No comments:

Post a Comment