Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'll try o make it "simple yet sweet"

I can't believe it's gone so fast. It feels like it was my own birhday just yesterday, and now it's my mum's!? Hopefully I will be off duty earlier today, which will give me some extra time to make mami's *pip* birthday a really great one. I won't throw her a big surprise party or anything big like that though, my mum has always prefered the more "simple yet sweet" style, but I still think that she deserves to feel that I've put some effort into her enjoying her special day so...Anyhow, we'll see what I manage to establish, wrapping up presents and making lovely decorations aren't my strongest sides, even though I found such things very important...like mum. In the future I believe I have to get my own PA for making gifts look pretty, but right now I will do my best and maybe let Vicki save me if something goes wrong, hehe.

Anyhow, regardless of how much I would like to stay here feeding my starving little blog, duty calls and I have an economics project to present. I truly hope it will go well...Got to run.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment