Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My way of doing it

I can proudly announce that I payed Centralbadet's pool a visit today. One hour of constant swimming and another one in the sauna left me exhausted...and I still am. It feels good to get a decent work out, but you're not suppose to feel half dead at the same time huh? Maybe that's why I don't work out "for real" that often, hehe.

I know that it might be better to divide your training routes into smaller parts, and thereby follow it as a weekly routine. However, my way of doing it isn't really built on the same basis. First of all, I don't even have a specific training routine. I just do it when I feel like it...kind of, haha. Secondly, I don't have the time to hit the gym every week (blaming it all on the IB of course, hehe - but don't get me wrong, it is true!). Thirdly, training can be soooooo boring sometimes! I really don't understand how some people just love doing it. I mean, it's the feeling afterwards that you might love. When you feel so good, and are so proud of yourself, not the actual "Oh my god, it feels so great to sweat! I really love the adrenaline kick you get when the heart is on the edge of jumping out of the throat!". OK, maybe hat was a bad example of enthusiasm, but you get my point right?

Anyhow, in the end when I actually do a real work out, I tend to do what is considered over training...But it's only because I feel like I'm compromising for the times I haven't. Besides, I haven't got any symptoms of it hurting me so...Well, I won't be working out like this forever. It's just temporary. However I am glad that I don't go swimming that often too, because then I don't end up with pink knees as often -.-.

No comments:

Post a Comment