Sunday, October 11, 2009

What if...

Eight weeks and one day. If I would have doubled my time spent in Malaysia this summer I still would have been home by this time. Yesterday, to be more precise. If that would have been the case, I would most probably have gained a few kilos, spent all of my money on cute baby doll dresses, met a few cute guys, and seen my cousin’s newborn baby boy by now. That would have been the case if I would have stayed on the other side of the continent. Of course that wouldn’t have been possible, if I didn’t drop out of school (which I never would do) so to say, but I’m still allowed to think about all the what ifs, right?

It feels so philosophical and maybe even a bit sad to think about all the what if situations in life, but at the same time, it’s not so bad for you I believe. In my eyes, it makes me appreciate the presence of time more. Because we can always change. As one of my favourite quotes goes:

“If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.“

Haha, maybe not my charmiest smile, but it's a happy one ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment