Friday, October 30, 2009

LAST MINUTE

Honestly I don't have that much time for blogging right now, since I'm getting ready for a last minute Halloween party at one of my friend's. And let me just tell you - it was really LAST MINUTE. So I had to find a last minute costume just now, or it's more of an upgraded outfit really. Because a real costume I had no time to find...Anyhow, I'm suppose to be a vampire so we'll see if the people there can figure that out without me pulling the line "I want to suck your blood", with that Italian accent Lewar thaught me a while back...

OK, I should really get ready now before my bus leaves. Here are some pictures from today's earlier yummi-yum-yum stuff. Oh, and by the way, have a great evening! ;D

Had a Storkens specialare (Storken's special) with Maria today at Storken.

And this was what my little angel Vicki came home with after work: chicken skewers รก la satay/teriyaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment