Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lunch date with sis

Took advantage of one of my birthday presents today by letting my gorgeous sister buy me lunch at Dragon Place, here in Uppsala. I had a lovely time as usual with my lunch date, and the food wasn't that bad either. It's not Chinese food à la Asia (which is the best one of course), it's à la Sweden or "försvenskad" as we call it here, so that makes it about average good for me since I know how the real thing is supposed to taste. - One major difference is for example the enormous amount of salt they put in the food here...But I won't go into details now, I will only end up craving my favourite food in Malaysia. -.-

Anyway, it was good for being a "försvenskad" version, and meanwhile Vicki and I were able to create some plans (at least) for mami's upcoming birthday. Thank God for that!

Today's Dress-for-success: cardigan from In Wear, T-shirt hatched from mami, jeans from J. Linderberg

I can eat like a horse sometimes ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment