Sunday, January 16, 2011

And the nightmare continued...

Yesterday was the worst day I had in quite some time. First MTV was taken away from me (as I mentioned), then our refrigerator & freezer stopped working (meaning that mum and I spent the majority of the night digging holes in the snow on our balcony to temporarily put all of our frozen stuff in), and as if this wasn't enough, my precious laptop just had to crash right after I had finished writing (and saving, thank God for that!) the two rationales for my written tasks in English.

Luckily, I came up with the idea of removing the battery from my laptop and then restart the computer. Something that actually worked! So now I at least have my baby back...(much more important than MTV & the freezer combined, hehe.)

My computer is like my husband ♥ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment