Friday, January 21, 2011

Patience, feel the force...

Short post to follow:  I had my first really "jeff" week with my new job this week.  I've been contributing all along, but now I feel like I have begun to turn a corner, and deliver not only documents, and knowledge but with influence and leadership.

It still remains a long way from my previous days of being the boss, but I'm glad that I've survived long enough to contribute.  I hope many more weeks like this one will follow...

All you can ask for from a job:

  • Opportunity to learn
  • Opportunity to really contribute


One is enough, but when both come together.. It is like "feeling the force, letting it flow through you"

Personal note:
I'm ready for some great football on Sunday... Wabbam! Shazam! and that is just about all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment