Thursday, January 20, 2011

new things ;)

woo long time no post ;O
i'm so busy with assignments
so fckin' tired -.-
now i'm in the 9th grd,
but why teachers still give many assignments?!
what are they thinking?
gimme time to take a rest ;(
my time everyday is full of course
i'm so tired!
i just need more holiday then
i wanna sleep as long as i can
s l e e p ♥
ok, first thing first ..
i went to jakarta at 15th of january ;p
yaa, i went there to attend the test to enter bpk penabur
(fyi : i just attend the test, my wish is continue my school at Sinlui)
the math was so freakin' crazy!!
how about the english? yaa, quite easy XD
then, after i done the test
i went to central park to have a quality time with my big fam
we ate at sushi tei ;)
so damn delicious! you know how much i love sushi haha
then, the next day my mom, my aunt, my grandma, and i went to m2
what's m2? it's mangga 2
the 'pasar atum' of jakarta haha
and yes, finally i can checked 2 more things on my whislist right there >>
it's because, i bought some cute things there
i bought hello kitty bag, hello kitty purse, hello kitty small bag, phone pocket,
converse shoes, and of course some new clothes ;p
so this is it ♥

 this is the hello kitty bag ;)

 and this one is the back side of the bag

 HK purse♥

 back side of the purse

 small HK bag

 the back side


phone pocket 
i bought this cause not long aftr this i'll use iphone,
so i want to take care of my iphone ;p

the back side

and that's all
wait for my next post! :'p

No comments:

Post a Comment