Thursday, July 31, 2008

baglady

Sis and I are all alone at PS house now, I mean without mummy, hahaha...she left for KL with her 3rd aunt to shop bags. So Vicki and I decided to live the good life by sleeping to 12.10 pm. =). It was a long time ago I really got to lie that long in the bed, haha. It was extra nice too since yesterday's 3 and 1/2 hour hokkien opera thing made me extremely tired (which you might understand if you try one time :P).

Just called mummy and it seems like she already bought a couple of bags, so can't wait until she get home so I can see them =), whenever that is, haha...

Still think Jonathan was crazy buying this YSL bag for RM 6000+ something and then he didn't even want it so he gave it to auntie Jessica instead. Lucky mother anyway even though it is not the prettiest bag but it is really big so suits my storage of "jj" things to bring when going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment