Wednesday, July 16, 2008

scary reality

Scary shit. Just got home from supper with PS etc. and we heard from the neighbours (also family) that some man was here and was shouting if anyone was home. They said that there wasn't anyone home since he made so much noise...then he started banging at the fence (like some prisoner it sounded like) and then I think he left, on a motorbike...we should certainly be more careful now on they said and we all agreed, I mean not forget to lock the doors and close them even if we are at home because you never know what will happen. Even though it was tonight, you never know if he will come back someday, who knows maybe tomorrow, but I can't think of those thoughts...really freeking me out...and Bobby didn't even bark, naughty dog, always bark at stranger but not at criminals.

Malaysia is a paradise but a dangerous one. Haha, hope I can get some sleep later...

No comments:

Post a Comment