Monday, July 14, 2008

je veux un noveau bikini aujourd'hui !

Just came over this little cutie when I was surfing and J'ADORE it ! =). I can really see myself sitting on the beach somewhere under a palm tree that is slowly moving back and forth to the warm breeze that just came in, sipping my ice-cold mangojuice (freshly pressed of course) and just waiting for McDreamy to come and join me there while watching the sun go down and I will just look at my bikini and say "damn this one is really bringing out the best of my curves, it's truly a keeper" before...

...I realize that I don't own that bikini yet ^^...wonder if I have to ask Yazzie (cuteiii friend) to order it for me, since I am not in Sweden now...guess I have to live with the 2 I already brought with me of the 5 I have, hahaha...^^J'adore Bikinis !

No comments:

Post a Comment