Thursday, July 31, 2008

heartbreaking 14 days

In exactly 14 days I'll be back in Sweden and I am crying inside everytime I think about it. Why is time so powerful ? Why can't we rule the time instead of time ruling us ? Those questions are left for...I really have no idea actually, to decide I guess...

PG will be home soon and then we will go to KL to watch some comedy thing, really have no idea, but they seem like they really wanted or expected us to follow tonight, so ain't going to turn them down...you have no idea how kind and giving they have been to us. I have nothing but gracefulness to give them. I think I am even going to miss this house, haha...big achievment since I hated to go here when I was smaller and did everything and anything I could come up with just so I didn't have to go to PS house =)...

But that was also before...when I was a small girl, when grandma was still alive and when...when everything was perfect - but it wasn't. Everything is never perfect even though you want it or not. Things can be for the better or worse, but never perfect...keep that in mind readers, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment