Friday, July 18, 2008

yucki-yucki-yuck feeling AND smell =.=

I was forced. Forced to eat yucki-yucki-yuck...=.= One piece (the smallest one I could find) and I really felt sick...had to go rub my teeth with Darlie right after because the water didn't make any effect at all and we shouldn't even discuss PS toothpaste - it is not working at all ! Expensive but not any better than Darlie or Colgate ^^. So what am I talking about ? The King of the fruits - durian yucki-yucki-yuck...

Leaving PS house tonight. (Finally, haha). Been here since Monday, but they ain't going to let us go before dinner with the "Oprah People" we call them, hehehe (they are from Taiwan, making those 'big movies', singing and acting live in Hokkien). We're going for seafood in which you might already have understood since I am in Klang - Port Klang.

Haha, the funny thing is that I'll be back in this house tomorrow LOL xD...since we are heading up early on Sunday with destination Genting Highlands in front of us =) Iiiiiih for that xD !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment