Saturday, July 26, 2008

Genting Highlands vs. Pankor Island

Had a busy schedule these past days, or should I say the whole week. And there is more to come, haha.
Sunday-Tuesday: Genting Highlands
Thursday-Friday: Pankor Island
Saturday: Gan dinner (with PS, PG and the Oprah People)
{tomorrow} Sunday: God dinner (with uncle Alvin)
{the day after tomorrow} Monday: God dinner (with PS etc.)

So see, quite busy these last few weeks and I haven't even gone to KL for some shopping yet ! Anyhow Genting was a lot of fun even though we didn't (sis and I) go to the Theme Park because it was awfully cloudy and pouring rain the whole day, so thank God we didn't buy tickets. 5 rides were close when we asked them in the morning and they said that they were gonna stay closed the whole day - the most fun (or terrible rides mummy would call them). So that was day 2, Monday. On 1, Sunday when we went up with PG (stands for Precious Godmother - long story, tell you some other time =D) in the morning after dim sum and a terrible Neslo (Nescafe and Milo if you didn't know), we checked in to our wonderful hotelroom at Resort Hotel, so we said good bye to First World, haha...we had a big room at First World but at Resort it was huge !!! And I loved it, okay, can tell you later all details about the trip when I upload photos I can show, so you don't have to imaginate (haha) so much la =).

Then there was Pankor Island. HOT, quiet (because it was Thursday) and expensive ice-cream (prizes almost like Sweden, so I am getting spoiled by the Malaysian prizes, haha). ^^
It was a lot of fun with uncle Kevin as our driver and it was quite a nice company with uncle Alvin, his wife and Yik-Yik too...uncle Kevin wanted to drive to Penang as well, but we had to insist since we promised PS to join them to the Gan dinner and so on...otherwise that would had been nice too but there are other times mah..=). Also have lots of pictures but I have to upload them and I don't know if I can do it here so we'll see when it happens...

Anyhow, it was all great (except all the snoring in the hotelroom in Pankor, uncle Alvin, his wife, Yik-Yik and uncle Kevin are to blame) so I am kind of exhausted still because I haven't got enough sleep...so good night ! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment