Wednesday, July 30, 2008

done is done

So now it's done. Yesterday we went to mum's 3rd aunt and I just watched the fan spin snd spin and spin while being as wet as Amazon River =.=. Walking over to KP (Klang Parade) later was the greatest experience ever because of the air-cond !!! Going over today again because of Thursday's PM (Pasar Malam). I don't really know why but I have always liked Thursday's PM the most. Maybe because it was the only one I went to when I was smaller so I got attached to it, haha...=)

Another thing that is done is folding "paper money", the ones you later burn to the one that died. Today, just exactly 1 year ago Am died. If Liang Jie is reading this he knows who I am talking about, hehehe...anyway, so yesterday night mum, sis and I staid up to 01.30 am. just to fininsh folding them all. Think I folded more then 1000 because this wasn't the first time. I don't know how many hours I have spent on folding those papers actually, but now there is no more to fold, thankful for that =). I think it came to be 14 big bags or maybe even 15...yeah a lot.

Soon I'll be leaving too...and I am crying inside already ;(...

No comments:

Post a Comment