Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thoughts For Today

Thoughts For Today

The last few days have been rather tiring. I took some time to rest and did not do much with Entrecard. I also took several naps and generally laid around. I took a walk around the neighborhood to get the blood going again and did some early shopping this morning. After that, I went and bought a cup of coffee from the local deli with milk.

I feel my energy has picked up a bit again today. I will probably start reading Goblin Quest in a little bit.

I am not quite in the right mood to write some poems, probably later in the week, I might try a few short haiku. It is quiet outside in the neighborhood, the weather is rather cool about sixty five degrees with a light wind. In other words it is a nice day to be outside.

I took an early walk in the evening. The fireflies were out in the dusk, making their little golden flashes. If you look at them from a distance, they could almost be little people with lanterns.

Tonight, I finished reading Goblin Quest by Jim C. Hines. It is a monsters eye view of the world. Do you wonder what it is like to be a goblin runt constantly in fear of wandering adventurers smashing through your caves, as well as your vicious neighbors. Then this book is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment