Monday, July 14, 2008

haiz...it's sometimes like this la

I don't really have anythng important to really, really write...or have I ? My mind isn't that clear at the moment and my updating has sucked so, I have some ME-information only available at this moment, hahaha. Am I being selfish ? Yes, definitely but sometimes you just are the ego-mind-centred chick, with nothing really important to say...


What time did I get up ? 11.oo am. or something like that, mum forced me =.=
Today's breakfast ? char siew bung
Today's outfit ? mini skirt from somewhere in KL and purple top from Lindex in Swe, panties and bra - personal, I'm not going to tell you all about my personal life, some things are best better left alone =.=
Today's destination ? PS house
Today's "almost caused me headache" ? the journey to PS...traffic jam, says it all, huh ?
Today's snack ? rambutan and mangosteen
Today's dinner ? curryfish and egg with pasta, just kidding...rice, not hard to not already get, haha
Today's exercise ? 11 min GINTELL i-So, really shaking me dizzy and nauseous
Today's thought ? where are we going ??? Langkawi ? Phuket ? Bangkok ? Penang ?
Today's supper ? don't know yet...KFC ? haha, no really have no idea...

What did I say - EGO, but still you read it, amazing...this world of blogging =) hahaha...but haiz...it's sometimes like this la.

No comments:

Post a Comment