Monday, August 24, 2009

17th birthday =)

I almost thought I would end up cake less, but instead I ended up with two cakes! Talk about being silly that day when Lewar asked me what kind of dessert I like. She said that she had signed up for some contest where she had to ask 100 people what their favourite dessert was and then she would get a dessert herself. Of course, I was a bit sceptical in the beginning and was like "Why not just make up some answers, honey!?", but then I thought "Whatever, she can be rather...unique...sometimes and if she wants to get 100 answers from 100 people just to get a dessert, why not help her?" So yes, maybe I was a bit silly believing something like that but at least I was trying to help her and that's not silly, right? Haha...

I was so surprised when Lewar turned her locker into a bakery, haha.

Group picture! But wait wait, where's Shill?

Me cutting the delicious blueberry cake.

Ooooh, here Shill is =). Hahaha, my goodness we look like Siamese twins...until Lewar's head totally ruined the idea -.- Haha...


Strösseltårta (cake filled with vanilla custard) was waiting for me at home.

Yesterday I felt so poor after calculating my debt to mami but now I got some cash and I feel quite rich again, hahaha. Thanks mami. =)


Vicki was so sweet too! The whole afternoon she spent cutting and gluing to achieve this...one gift voucher for coffee and cake, another one for lunch, the Paul Frank flip flops I bought in Pavilion recently...and she paid the reparation for my flat tyre! - And she's suppose to be a poor student! I feel so bad now...If you read this sis, THANK YOU very much and don't forget that I love you very much too.

Okies, this was my 17th birthday. Small but personal, just as it should be sometimes. Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment