Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is it reeeaaally my birthday tomorrow?

Today it's Sunday. Tomorrow it's my birthday. Tomorrow is my birthday. Sounds so weird, I haven't even decided what I should wish for yet, not like that's going to matter now since it's my birthday tomorrow, but still. I have always had long lists of things I wanted for my birthdays, but strangely not this one. I wonder if it has something to do with that I almost forgot that it was my birthday since I've been so caught up in other things since I got back? Yes, I think that's the reason.

We'll see how it will be settled with the birthday cake tomorrow though. See, since I've forgot that it is my birthday tomorrow I haven't decided which cake I would like to have, so we haven't ordered anything from the bakery yet. Hopefully, I will get surprised by my supermom when I get home though, hehe...Anyway, today my family gave me a pre-celebration with pizza at Forno Romano and moon cake, yummo.

Gift from PG before we left.

So of course I thought of her sweetness when I ate it ;) (Even though I hate duck egg it was a mmmmm, haha).


This was also mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment