Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bomb one - Cameron Highlands

This summer I've made my first visit to Cameron Highlands. People might say that it's really boring there and that the only thing to see are plantations etc. but I must say that I've still had a really good time...
The afternoon was spent at the night market where food (or vegetables and fruity things mostly, haha) were everywhere. However, their strawberries can never be compared to the Swedish ones...Sorry!
Mmmm...those tarts were delicious.

Same goes for the junk this man was doing, hehe.

Of course we had to drop by the temple...


Snapped a beautiful picture at the "old fashion Cameron".


Sandra goes tourist xD


The tea plantation we saw on the way back home.

Couldn't resist, they were so cute...





The gorgeous waterfall that I couldn't bathe in, next time I will!

But I could still touch the water with my feet, haha...


Yummi yummi fried mini bananas. So good, so dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment