Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Living in the Asian lifestyle

Sometimes I really wonder if everyone in this world think alike? I mean, how come everyone decides to take us out for food just this day. Is it something special about this Wednesday? (That just turned into Thursday). It started with my aunt taking us to pasar malam, so we bought a lot of junk there. Then when we get home uncle Alvin wants to take us out for some "super spicy fish" (that wasn't as "super spicy" as he advertised it to be) and then when we get home the second time the phone rings. Who is it? Our cousin Mindy wants to take us out for roti canai! So sis and I agreed on sharing a piece (so that it wouldn't be too embarrassing since they live on the other side of time and just came to pick us up for roti canai). But our buddy Joe, which is the name of everybody working there, from India couldn't let us just order one piece so he came with another one, even though we hadn't ordered!

My goodness how much I've stuffed into my stomach today! When I go back to Sweden there is some serious slimming/detox that needs to be done, haha! But right now, I just have to live in the Asian lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment