Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some changes

So, the first day of school is over. No major damage yet, but it still felt horrible to be back at that place. I can't believe it has been two months since I stepped my foot there and now it's the place I'll be showing up in everyday for the current future...Sigh, I'm just trying to look at the bright side and tell myself that each day that passes is a day closer to freedom. Then I will hopefully manage through year 2...

I've never been fully against change, but changes really keep me wondering whether it will be better or worse. This year, school will change for me and I am both excited and quite terrified about the outcome. From now on I won't need to read all the subjects that I've read during these previous ten years, instead I have only six, (seven if you add in Chinese) but what that involves, I am not so sure of yet. It sure will get harder, and I am sure that I will have to work darn hard, but hopefully I will pass. Anyway, another change that has taken place is that me and my girls are divided into different classes now based on our subject choices, but as long as we get to have lunch together from time to time - I'm fine about it, haha...

Okay, now I'm going to drool over Oh Ji-ho that definitely will make me happier, hehe. Nights!

Please say men like this really exist!!! I mean LOOK. AT. HIM. Oh gosh, I'm dying....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment