Friday, August 7, 2009

Jaya Jusco SALE

My laziness kept me from blogging about the crazy Jaya Jusco sale in Klang I went to yesterday. It wasn't even the big Jusco, it was the old and small one, but still an insane amount of people were shopping diapers, bedspreads and ugly bags on HAPPY HOUR!, like they never were going to purchase any of them in their lifetime again. I don't know if it had to do with the crowd that was there or if they were sick for real, but quite many people walked around in masks and I was slightly terrified by that fact, hehe. However, I quickly forgot about that and rather occupied my thoughts towards the beautiful bracelet that I found...

Also, I found a pair of slippers!!! Not the ones from Vincci that I was so sad of not getting., these were much cuter ones from VOIR. Haha, I guess it won't surprise you when I tell you that they are in pink, but that's me so...

Gosh, I can't wait until I get some color into this blog again with pictures! This summer I've had Internet access almost daily, so it's such a shame that I can't share my days with pictures. When I get back to Sweden I will have to bomb this blog with pictures instead, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment