Sunday, August 16, 2009

Christina in Oils

I feel that this past week I've had my fingers cut off! No computer! It has been in the computer hospital under observation for a computer virus.

But all better now and I am spending an incredible amount of time going through all the postings that I've missed. It is sometimes better to wait a while and the
n get an eyeful of all the wonderful work out there - sensory overload!

So, in order to make my 'come back', I thought I would post a painting I did
from one of the sketches in our life drawing group a month ago. I will also be putting this up at the end of the month for our annual Life Drawing and Landscape competition which is held by our local Art Society, South African Society of Artists. No selling, just judging by our peers! Nerve wracking!

It was posted a while ago, but here is the original charcoal sketch that this was done from.




No comments:

Post a Comment