Thursday, August 13, 2009

Midnight packing

Wow, these last days are always the days where everything is done last minute in an express tempo. Today we've been all over the place, if you should call it that, but now we're done for real. There were some change of plans but everything is now settled and all the toothpastes, hair treatment creams, peanut butters, snacks and maggi mee packages are ready for packing. However, I can't believe how the heck we managed to spend RM 264.90 at Watson's...Anyhow, the staff was very happy (of course)!

Okay, I don't have anymore time to sit here and write. I must help mami to pack, so that we won't be as stressed tomorrow. I think that this will be my last post written in this country. So this was nine weeks, huh? Gosh, I really don't want to think about all the things I have to face going back. I can't even imagine going back at this point...The only things I miss about Sweden are my ladies. Why can't they move down here!? -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment