Monday, August 31, 2009

The truth hurts...?

First I wasn’t sure whether I should post this or not, since it’s Malaysia’s National day today, and all you (women) should be, is happy etc. But the thing is, that I have been wanting to post this for quite some time now, when I just finished the book, but I’ve constantly been forgetting to do it. So even though it’s Merdeka, perhaps this post will make a dull Monday (because Mondays are always dull, boring and never ending - we all know that) a fresh start for some girls/women/ladies out there. (Guys can also read of course, but I am sure they already know what I am speaking of and therefore, won’t need any tissues to wipe away the tears). So which book am I referring to? He’s Just Not That Into You! by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.

So, for a long time I’ve really been speculating about guys in the past, because I’ve (among many other girls) constantly built up this illusion about the guys that we like/are in love with. That they are perfect, and nothing they do will change how we feel about them. Because deep inside, they are good and you don’t get why nobody but you can see that…In short, if he treats you like shit - I give the saddest excuses for him being Mr. Right and all of that crap - but not anymore. Reading this book made me recognize so much and several times I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry over what now seems so obvious. So, read, take in and pick your Cutie-Pie right, girl:

1. Men aren’t complicated, they just want you to believe that they are.
2. Men would rather have their arm ripped off that to say “You’re not the one for me”, because they’re convinced we’ll kill them.
3. If a guy wants you, he’ll find you. WHATEVER it will take.
4. His excuses are a way for you to realize that he’s just not that into you! - If he was, he would NOT have excuses for not catching up with you.
5. Never call a guy. If he wants you, he WILL call.
6. NEVER ask a guy out. If he wants you, he’ll do the dirty work.
7. When it comes to men, threat them as for whom they are, and NOT for whom you wish them to be.
8. Always assume you’re the rule, not the exception. Meaning that he won’t change for you!
9. Men are never too busy to get what they want. If they want you, they will put you as their number one.
And last but not least…
10. If a man want’s you, he won’t leave you confused. He’ll show you how important you are for him.

The Swedish version.

No comments:

Post a Comment