Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Giant - checked!

Just got back from buying some stuff at Giant that we are going to bring with us to Sweden on Friday. There are still things to buy (I have my lovely list as usual, hehe) but those stuff are being purchased tomorrow, when I make my last visit to AEON Bukit Tinggi. Haha, I don't know how many times I've been there this trip, but we never quite finished it!

Also, uncle Kevin said that he would take us for one last round of roti canai at our favourite roti canai place in Pandamaran, here in Klang. Then I hope I'll get to eat another piece at our favourite roti canai place in Kampung Jawa too! Haha, I've got lots of favourite places here in Malaysia...I think I should make a list! ~Haha~ But since I won't be able to eat roti canai in a year, I have all the rights to eat lots before I go back, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment