Saturday, August 8, 2009

This year's wedding dinner xD

Now another wedding dinner can be checked off this year's checklist, haha. The bride is not really a relative to us, so we weren't actually invited at the beginning. But since we are relatives to someone (mum's cousin PS) that knows a relative that is an aunt to the bride, and because there were empty seats left, they insisted upon us going. Anyway, it was a blast as always. I simply love going on these dinners, haha. Don't ask me why though, but I think a part of it is that I love the fact of getting ready. Applying makeup, fixing the hair, putting on a smashing outfit and high heels to go with it...

This time was really funny or weird though, because two guys came up to our table towards the end of the dinner to toast with us and later they came back with two pretty girls, saying that they wanted to meet and get to know us. Sis and I were like, "Huuh?, haha...okay". So, they shook hands with us and quickly introduced themselves (one was also named Sandra! Such a coincidence, haha) before they giggling moved back to their table. Even though they didn't really "get to know us" I think it was very sweet and brave of them to just come and say hello to us. I don't think I would have had the complete courage to do that...yet. Haha, I will never say that I never will though.

No comments:

Post a Comment