Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bright Thursday

This Thursday is looking quite bright from my point of view. I woke up pretty content knowing that I scored a 7 (which is the highest score in the IB) on my economics quiz, and also by knowing the fact that Sweden won against Malta in the World Championship qualification yesterday. It was a “pretty” (note: very) lame game, where we only managed to score 1-0 with the help of a own goal...but at least we won, okay!

However, I will be expecting a fun day ahead of me. I have only one lesson before I’ll meet up sis in town for some errands to run. Then I will have progress talks with my mentor Fredrik who has now came back from his holiday in Greece (envious -.-), and then I am off to the Swedes favourite place (besides Thailand) - IKEA.

Will be back with an update later tonight. Hope you all have a nice day - I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment