Saturday, September 12, 2009

Religious Objectivist



I believe and am a Christian. I believe that God ordains a rational order of self. That self should choose to act accordingly and those outcomes ultimately benefit our fellow man. God is in control but he ordains freewill and freedom requires objectivist reasoning.

Photos above represent my thinking as it was just after 9/11. They were taken by a good friend and showcase creation as it is "managed" by man, and creation as it is "managed" by God. I have hard copies which I plan to frame someday and showcase in my home.

Both have intrinsic beauty, complex structures, and infinite views. Only one is flexible enough to sustain itself over time. God's creation embraces freedom and creativity at its foundation, but not every tree survives, nor does every creature. God's grace provides for that when it comes to man.

No comments:

Post a Comment