Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Power-naps and life knowledge

The first thing I did when I got home this afternoon was to take a shower and then knock out in the couch. The other day I read an article about power-naps, and it said that 15-20 min of sleep sometime during the day only has good effects on you, so maybe I should have these knock outs more often!? Haha…Gosh, I really have no clue of what made me so tired today; all I know for sure is that it certainly wasn’t school.

We had what’s called a theme day, or temadag as it is called in Swedish. There were lectures and a movie about honor-related violence and murder which was this time’s theme. From time to time we have theme days in school; usually these days are really boring and won’t make me wiser in any way, however, today was rather interesting. I even learnt something I’ll always remember from one of the lecturers…

“If you don’t know yourself, you will never know where you are going.”

I know this is a bit irrelevant, but oh my God! - I think I just got the meaning of why Tom Hanks asked Leonardo DiCaprio in Catch Me If You Can where he was going towards the ending! For three years (?) I haven’t understood, but now I’ve solved it! What a great day…=)

No comments:

Post a Comment