Monday, September 7, 2009

Waves, Incoming


My job opportunities/search of late has led me to think in great depth about what I am seeking for my future. Here is the "short" list.. ;-)
  • Environment for my family which empowers and inspires them to succeed both individually and collectively.
  • Continuing opportunities to teach, and encourage as well as learn from other adults.
  • Flexibility in my committments which will allow for the continuation of my singing career.
  • Opportunities to innovate and execute transformations in business, religion, and the arts.
  • A thriving, diverse community of friends and supporters.
The world continues to pound me with waves. I pray for the patience and the ability to ride them, bust them, duck under them, and get up after I am knocked down.

---------------------------------------

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment