Thursday, September 24, 2009

A girl can dream

I thought I was in love with sushi, ice-cream and chocolate, but after today I’m madly in love with a pair of shoes…They only cost SEK 795, not above SEK 1795 like some other shoes (that aren’t even as divine as these), and also I will get 20% off if I buy them before Sunday! I know I shouldn’t use the word only when I am still considered a poor student, and I’m also aware of the fact that mami would never pay for them - so it’s up to me. Should I buy them or should I let the heavenly beautiful creations go?

I want them so badly, but I really don’t think I afford buying these right now. My debt from summer still reminds me of the fact that I am not bringing in any cash…but as Bella said in Twilight:

A girl can dream.


Look. At. Them. - More I can't really say...

No comments:

Post a Comment