Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Plans for Thursday

I have a lot to do these four days but I’ve decided to start off light. So instead of bury myself with my loved, yet hated To Do-list, the plans of having lunch at East City with the family tomorrow, appealed me more than the first option. It’s going to be great I believe. We haven’t went out together for lunch together in several weeks, and in addition, we haven’t been to East City in like three months. So, it’s definitely time for some sushi and some general over-eating (like I haven’t had “enough of” in M’sia this summer, but regrets will come later…).

Okay, I should really get back to finishing Twilight now and try to eliminate the fact that I embarrassingly enough haven’t finished it in the six days I’ve read it so far…hehe.

Have a great evening!

Just before summer break...wish I could go back =)

No comments:

Post a Comment