Sunday, September 20, 2009

When ice-cream can't heal

I hate sales, but at the same time I love them. This Sunday was the first Sunday in more than six months, if I got it right, that I we all (as in mami, sis and I) went shopping together in town. It was really cozy and all of those old memories from being a little girl again popped up. Also, one of the best things when you go shopping with a parent is that they occasionally will pay for your stuff! Because they all know that students are poor creatures…which we are considering all the wants we have in today’s society…

Anyhow, after a disappointing visit to New Yorker, where I found that the bikini top on sales that I wanted to purchase yesterday (but couldn’t since I forgot my wallet at home) was finito, I had to fill my emptiness with something else. And by that I don’t mean ice-cream, because sometimes ice-cream isn’t the key to everything. Nevertheless, a cute top and some hair accessories can be…

The top is from EDC by Esprit and the hairclips from H&M

The dinner made a bit happier as well...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment