Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ready for the Twilight disease

It’s about time people around me say, and maybe it is. Soon after this post I will step into the world surrounding one topic only - Twilight, or the Twilight disease as I would prefer to call it. My friends all have it, my sister just got even more obsessed after finishing the book, so it’s just me left then…I am the only one that has managed to avoid the “dark side”, haha. But just like the swine flu, the disease is kind of contagious…

People’s first reaction when they hear that I have never read the book nor seen the movie is like “Whaaat??? Are you kidding!? You have to! How could you not have - IMPOSSIBLE!” That is how “crazy” you become after entering the world of the Twilight (and Edward Cullen) disease…Personally I think that it must be a more serious case than to have H1N1, haha…What have I got myself in to?

But a deal is a deal, and I have to read the first book and watch the movie before I can join all my friends to the premier of New Moon on November 20...So, Twilight - bewitch me.

Bring it on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment