Thursday, September 10, 2009

Exhausted - in a good way ;)

What an effective day. I feel kind of proud for having been able to do so many things in less than 24 hours. But on the other hand, I feel kind of exhausted as well. However, it's the feel-good exhaustion and that's what really matters.

When sis and I was in town earlier , I found today's best quote in this cute store Myrra...(note: the middle one). Haha...

The afternoon to late evening was spent at IKEA, where I haven't been to in...a very long time...

You can't go to IKEA and not crash into one of their couches for a minute or two...;D

Then it was dinner time before with some chocolate mousse for dessert. I wonder if the food can get more Swedish than potatoes, meatballs, brown sauce and lingonberry jam? But I simply couldn't resist their meatballs. I love IKEA's meatballs!

Since they have rebuilt the whole thing right before summer, the restaurant is nowadays pretty large and fresh.

We were there around 3 hours before we realized that we really should get home. After all, we haven't been there in quite some time so it was only reasonable to stay that long...haha...Okay, now I am off to bed before I fall asleep here. Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment