Sunday, September 13, 2009

I got thumbs up ;D

It feels like I will get trapped in the vicious circle of not blogging again. Very horrible, but the truth is that I just haven’t got the time to. Math, oral presentations and CAS is taking up too much of my time. Hopefully I will get time soon though, but no promises. As far as concerned, this little blog just has to endure a bit of the old and non-active Sandra. After all, I was extremely blog-active in Malaysia this summer, haha…

Okay, so I said I would post pictures of my sister and the photo shoot in Skokloster yesterday if I had the permission to. Guess what? - I got thumbs up!

When she starts looking like this it can only get better...

Which it does...

I love the cute dress she's wearing =)

As it got darker, glamour was brought into the picture...

And slowly it started to get very nude! Hahaha, NO she is not topless if you're wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment