Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A nice hot shower...;)

If nothing kept me from it, I would be able to stay in the shower for a week. Hot water combined with fruity and flowery smells is almost as good as it can get. I remember when I was little, though. That every time it was time for me to take my daily bath I would lie down on the floor and say that I would do it later, because I needed some rest first. Then it would be dinner that rescued me, haha. However, in the end I would always take my shower and afterwards I felt so much better and full of energy. I don’t understand why you sometimes have so hard doing something when all you receive afterwards is the feel-good feeling...

Nevertheless, I found some horrible bruises on my thighs (implying that I have been physically abused...Haha, just kidding!) as a result of walking in to too many tables and chairs during these past few days. I really have to stop doing that. Thank God we’re going toward darker times here in Sweden, otherwise I would have to cover them up with concealer or something...It’s kind of typical to be honest. Now when my mosquito bites from summer are almost gone, new ugly marks have to show up -.-

Anyhow, have to go back to maths and those stupid statistics that we’re doing now. I am (a bit) behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment